Kings of the Imbolc guarding Amoralists

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Maybe we should just delete this board?

It looks a little odd here really and isn't used.

Comments

• Which board do you mean Anton? Dork! there is one that keeps catching mi eye, but never has anything there, maybe you should start it off?... i am sure that it'll take off once it's 'sparked'. I don't know enough to do it but I'm sure it'll be of much use.

• I mean this 'Deutsche' (German language) board. It seems to have no active threads, but I need Zeitl0ch to verify...

• Oh... I see. Sorri Anton, I was looking at a different catagory..probably on the home-page. funny that! tho', My eldest son has suddenly become very intent on learning German, he can almost have a conversation.. in little over a week!

• Oh! Me to verify! I kept quiet because I wasn't sure and so fascinated by other stuff in and outside of this site. You think it looks odd? OK, I see. If we had these boards for every or the most important languages, it wouldn't look odd. Is there a potential in it? The potential would be making the German occult internet better. Because that's in a desolate state. I would just keep it even if it looks odd, if it's not a matter of lack of server capacity. Which leads me to a definite "not sure" which is something considered less weak in German than some other languages.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler