Kids inspiring Illuminatus Atavisms

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the KIA Illuminated Adepts

Welcome, this forum is connected with the group known as the KIA Illuminated Adepts, a non-hierarchical networking organisation for magicians, sorcerers and witches of an individualist, anti-authoritarian or even downright anarchist alignment.This forum has grown massively over the years and has undergone some massive re-organisation on the way. Most of the boards on this forum now require you to sign up as a member to be able to post, or even to simply view the messages. You are encouraged to sign up. There is no commitment entailed in doing so.Once you have signed up, please introduce yourself in the 'Introductions' board, so we can welcome you, and break the ice etc. Current members are also encouraged to post an intro of themselves in the new 'Introductions' board so new members can get a better idea of who everyone is. The introductions board is now organised into subforums for each region, to help members contact other members near to them. If your region isn't listed, please request it in the closest forum and I'll move it when I create your region (provided you let me know what region that is).

Comments

• on 1140529601:
    The introductions board is now organised into subforums for each region, to help members contact other members near to them. If your region isn't listed, please request it in the closest forum and I'll move it when I create your region (provided you let me know what region that is).
    Um, I can't see any of the region forums to post my introduction! I can see the introduction board, but it seems to have no regions attached. I can see only one introduction. There is another info message there also, maybe I should read that?But does that mean that this welcome is obsolete? * :headbanger:

• Welcome 2 KIA! ( not obsolete!)? As I understand things, please go 2 the " introduction" thread then to the " apply for full membership"Thread and fill in the compulsive fields... ( or is it compulsory?) ...Hope this shall help...( tis a bit of a maze... : )Ariadne

• on 1159999887:
    But does that mean that this welcome is obsolete? *
    Thanks for pointing out the problem with this wording in the welcome message. It dates to when the forum was organised differently. It will be updated shortly.

• on 1159999887:
    But does that mean that this welcome is obsolete? *
    Thanks for pointing out the problem with this wording in the welcome message. It dates to when the forum was organised differently. It will be updated shortly.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler