Kemetic Initiates inspired by Aneristic

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

New Smiley Set!

What do peeps think of the new icon set?

Comments

• Very lovely, so fresh...so clean... 

• on 1141220491:
    Looks familiar.
    To you maybe, but then you frequent the kind of smiley websites I found these on! (Actually, I editted some of them in GIMP)

• ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Mmmm...certainly do not look familiar to me!? lovely littl devils...could we please have a few angels for the sake of balance ? ( this one DOES remind me of something.. or rather SOMEONE... )

• on 1141245869:
    could we please have a few angels for the sake of balance ?
    When I have a bit of time I will look for some good angel avatars (amongst other necessary additions), but when I do I'm going to have to cut down the amount shown above the message box and put the rest in a popup window, otherwise things are just going to get too cluttered......I might have to hide half of the ones that appear here now anyway! I wonder who that pirate reminds you of?

• on 1141255759:
    When I have a bit of time I will look for some good angel avatars (amongst other necessary additions), but when I do I'm going to have to cut down the amount shown above the message box and put the rest in a popup window, otherwise things are just going to get too cluttered......I might have to hide half of the ones that appear here now anyway! I wonder who that pirate reminds you of??
    Thanks! Why not leave them all, quite lkike the clutter :idea:Re: Pirat: tis a secret ....am not gonna tell...dont look at me: i am shy ! btw, have u deserted the Brothel?I was hoping to meet you there , but instead i got a rather nasty SHOCK ( definitely PODGE!

• on 1141282342:
    Thanks! Why not leave them all, quite lkike the clutter :idea:Re: Pirat: tis a secret ....am not gonna tell...dont look at me: i am shy ! btw, have u deserted the Brothel?I was hoping to meet you there , but instead i got a rather nasty SHOCK ( definitely PODGE!
    I won't leave them all because it will slow down page loads and increase bandwidth. Especially if I drastically increase the amount of smilies available...Well, I guess you must know a lot of pirates down in the darkest depths of Kernow...

• DRASTICALLY sounds good  ; There ARE a lot of Pirats in my neck of the woods. The fiercest one is the nototrious and cruel Captain Dave Morris...who keeps me well ...ooops wouldnt want to go off topic again  ....

• on 1141323398:
    DRASTICALLY sounds good ; There ARE a lot of Pirats in my neck of the woods. The fiercest one is the nototrious and cruel Captain Dave Morris...who keeps me well ...ooops wouldnt want to go off topic again ....
    You are not off topic dear, you never were. I only posted that before because BOTH of us were hijacking a serious thread by Loz, I didn't mean to imply that you were the one at fault.

•           Ah! OK....

• Okay, just to confuse everybody, I have changed the default smileys again, this time to the 'Rainbow' set.  All the devil ones are still available however, you just have to press the [more] link at the end of the immediate list... ...also, for those that like to just type their smileys, try adding a } in front of the smiley you are using...

• Just HAD 2 reply in order toi c the new    !!!! Yum...You know how it is with me and rainbows!Thanxs, my !As we say in french: " l'embarras du choix"

• Glad you like!  We now have three choices of smiley sets to use.  The default is the rainbow set, and in [more] we have devils, aliens and some bonus extras.  Codes for the devils should be the same as the defaults but with a } in front.  Codes for the aliens should be the same but with a * in front.  If I can find a good angel set I will add them.  Otherwise I may have to make some... (when I have time). 

•                                      

• Okay, I've more or less finished setting up the basic KIA smiley set now so things should pretty much stabilise. I plan to create season variations for big sabbats such as Summer and Winter solstices, Samhain etc, and perhaps in the long run have a special set for each of the eight sabbats, but for now, I think this basic set is pretty impressive! There are a few secret smileys that I will give out to individual members as I see fit.

• Okay, I've more or less finished setting up the basic KIA smiley set now so things should pretty much stabilise.  I plan to create season variations for big sabbats such as Summer and Winter solstices, Samhain etc, and perhaps in the long run have a special set for each of the eight sabbats, but for now, I think this basic set is pretty impressive!  There are a few secret smileys that I will give out to individual members as I see fit.

• I've just re-added support for these. Decided it doesn't look too cluttered with all devils and aliens around. There are still hidden emoticons that you need to 'unlock' through your own cunning or by trial and error (ie you need to know what to type).

Hopefully once I've repaired the look and feel of the forum, we can all start using it again...

• Thanks Anton, it's still a bit titchy on the pod, but I am sorta managing.. (I need a very sheepish looking icon! I will use it a lot!)

• Who the hek is Dave Morris???

• Heh, well I'll try and find a sheepish looking icon and add it for you. In the mean time, you might want to consider:

Embarassed Troll or Embaressed Alien

as they both look a bit sheepish. The embaressed devil and normal emote both look too sad though, so I don't recommend them.

As for the titchy form, you should find it bigger now. Thanks for continuing to point out issues, its really important that I get feedback on things that need fixing.

As for Davey Morris, well heh heh, that'll be pirate magick...

• Here are my favourites:

• I remember those!

• The sheepish icon now works...

• And now it is all broken again. Still, I'm sure I'll get it all sorted before too long...

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler