Kore teaching Isle teaching Aesir

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Manifesto

Here is the original KIA Manifesto:1. No Hierarchy whatsoever, any initiation is optional and based on individual requirements as there are no official grades of any kind, no dues and absolutely NO obligation.2. Everyone is entitled to a full members list (to make this possible, each member must provide a means of being contacted, and preferably specify the area in which they hope to meat other members).3. Any member is free to invite/exclude any other member to anything they personally organise. Those that organise a meeting may invite non-members, however this should be made clear to members who are also invited.4. Any member may leave whenever they want, although no-one may ever be forced to leave. It is enough that members you don't personally like won't be invited to things you organise.5. It is our wish that this structure will make for an individualistic, non-hierarchical organisation, capable of forming meetings on local, national and international levels.

Comments

• Some clarifications as what this means, in regards to access to this forum and the appointment of moderators etc.Clarification of rule 1. KIA itself is a distinct entity seperate from this website, so the hierarchy rule is NOT refering to this website. Clarification of rule 2. Everyone is entitled to membership and to post their introduction. This does not mean everyone has free reign to post illegal material that could get this website deleted, or its visitors arrested. For other disallowed behaviours, I this list will post a set of guidelines, but they can be summed up in the phrase 'Be excellent too each other, and party on dudes!"Clarification of rule 3. In addition to my promise of access to the membership details for all those advertising theirs, you are here ONLY on my invitation, as this website and forum is something I 'personally organise'. Therefore I, or my appointed moderators may decide to exclude members from access or posting to certain boards if they abuse my hospitality.Clarification of rule 4. Does this need any further clarification?Clarification of rule 5. There are already KIA members meeting in several areas of the UK, USA and Norway, although not all of these members have found their way to this new forum yet...

• on 1141685523:
    Clarification of rule 2. Everyone is entitled to membership and to post their introduction. This does not mean everyone has free reign to post illegal material that could get this website deleted, or its visitors arrested. For other disallowed behaviours, I this list will post a set of guidelines, but they can be summed up in the phrase 'Be excellent too each other, and party on dudes!"
    When you say 'everyone', do you mean 'everyone on the forum' or 'everyone, as in the public at large', or just 'everyone who has themselves submitted their introduction'? *???

• on 1141685523:
    Clarification of rule 2. Everyone is entitled to membership and to post their introduction. This does not mean everyone has free reign to post illegal material that could get this website deleted, or its visitors arrested. For other disallowed behaviours, I this list will post a set of guidelines, but they can be summed up in the phrase 'Be excellent too each other, and party on dudes!"
    When you say 'everyone', do you mean 'everyone on the forum' or 'everyone, as in the public at large', or just 'everyone who has themselves submitted their introduction'? *???

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler