Kaotic Isis taking Awareness

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Holy Cow

As part of a move towards creating a unique feel to the KIA forum and website, I have decided to remove the Discordian influenced labels of 'Sacred Chao', 'Hodge' and 'Podge' from the 'Karma' system and introduce instead the new 'Holy Cow' system.If someone makes a post you like, you can use the 'moo(+)' feature to award them a 'Holy Cow' point.If someone makes a post you dislike, you can use the 'baa(-) feature to award them a 'Sheep' point.At some point in the future, I will create two subforums: 'The Temple of Mu' will only be accessable by those who have reached a certain number of 'Holy Cow' points.'The Temple of Baa' will only be accessable by those who have reached a certain level of 'Sheep' points.

Comments

• Consider yourself awarded a 'Holy Bovine' then, not too sure which button to press, can you elucidate sir?S

• on 1151525199:
    Consider yourself awarded a 'Holy Bovine' then, not too sure which button to press, can you elucidate sir?S
    Oh, I forgot to mention that in order to use this feature you must first reach an undisclosed amount of posts. This is to discourage cheating through the creation of multiple accounts solely for the purpose of awarding yourself points......I also forgot to mention that once admittance to one temple has been granted, the other will be permanently off limits!

• on 1151527219:
    Oh, I forgot to mention that in order to use this feature you must first reach an undisclosed amount of posts.? This is to discourage cheating through the creation of multiple accounts solely for the purpose of awarding yourself points......I also forgot to mention that once admittance to one temple has been granted, the other will be permanently off limits!?
    Holy ...Banana !? love the Cows! Hum... Could you explain why you think that, once admittance to one temple has been granted the other should be permanently off limits? Not sure i like that idea( find it a bit polarised)! - Hey! wouldnt it be great if someone got high? ?moos AND Baas? and shouldnt they deserve then access to both??

• After the Holy Cow analogy I was half expecting a pun on the subject of divine bovine excrement (~bull shit~).Does my current points imply that I've given naff posts apart from my usual inapropriately placed sexual inuendo jokes.

• on 1151602399:
    After the Holy Cow analogy I was half expecting a pun on the subject of divine bovine excrement (~bull shit~).Does my current points imply that I've given naff posts apart from my usual inapropriately placed sexual inuendo jokes.
    we was waiting for you to crack it ( the bull-shit pun!)Deal or no Deal?Seriously, moos and baas are awarded anonymously by anonymous individuals to others for reasons that remain unknown, so no one knows what your- or anyone's "score" reflects!I 4 one enjoy reading your posts...Really !

• on 1151602399:
    After the Holy Cow analogy I was half expecting a pun on the subject of divine bovine excrement (~bull shit~).Does my current points imply that I've given naff posts apart from my usual inapropriately placed sexual inuendo jokes.
    I have been known to occassionally moo and baa people because I felt moved to do so. In that, if I felt like their recent posting or presence in general seemed to warrent one or the other... ...can't remember who I given what to, but I just gave you a moo, and I think someone else did too!

• on 1151601539:
    Holy ...Banana ! love the Cows! Hum... Could you explain why you think that, once admittance to one temple has been granted the other should be permanently off limits? Not sure i like that idea( find it a bit polarised)! - Hey! wouldnt it be great if someone got high moos AND Baas? and shouldnt they deserve then access to both?
    I don't know, I was thinking of creating a deliberately polarised pairing of temples where long time members eventually found themselves in one or the other. I suppose someone with enough points for both, could apply to defect to the other side. My intention was not to create something that needed to be taken very seriously, but which may be useful to stir up some fun... ...in other words I see there being some healthy competition of sorts between the two temples.

• on 1151607554:
    ...can't remember who I given what to, but I just gave you a moo, and I think someone else did too!?
    mmmmm...wonder who that could be?? The Capt'n's Cabin Girl or...Me!!!!! ( Sound of Zip!) ?

• Ahoi! Believe me, there can be no contest...

• on 1151768706:
    Ahoi! Believe me, there can be no contest...
    Aarrrr!Thur be no contest fur shur matey, since Ariadne IS MY cabin girl! I think she be tryin' to fool you with a trick question!Mwahahahaha!Aarrr!!!!! Capn Davey Morris

• And I was replying with flipancy and an open ended responce which could be taken either way.

• And I was replying with flipancy and an open ended responce which could be taken either way.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler