Kaotic Inanna tripping on Anarchy

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Introductions area...

I am thinking of restructuring the Introductions board in the members area. At the moment there is an introduction board, with sub-boards for each continent (Oceania, Eurasia, North America, South America, Africa, Antartica). Each of these sub-boards then has a sub-board for each country within.My plan is to rearrange things so that each country is a first level sub forum. The reason is that forums deeper than one level don't have their posts show up on the front page, ie they don't trigger the 'new' icon or appear in the 'last post' box.There are two ways I can go about this, and I'd appreciate feedbackption 1: Do away with the continents and just move all countries up to level one.Option 2: Create a separate intros board for each continent, with the countries level one sub forum of the appropriate continent top level board. Along with this, could move the 'Training Archive', 'Waffle-Waffle' and 'Crackle-Crackle' boards into KIA Triangle, and make KIA Circle exclusively the intro boards.

Comments

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler