Klones inspiring Inebriated Adroanzi

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Anton Offline

I shall be going offline shortly, as I am moving in to a new flat and will be phoneline and thus internet deprived until I can get set back up. My only access will be from work in my lunch breaks. I plan to get back online as quickly as possible.Play nicely while I am gone...

Comments

• 1000s Congratulations on your new flat, wishing you a happy move! Hope you shall be back soon- Kia never the same without you!Oh! And.. .Play NICELY while I am gone ?Yes, DAddy! }:idearomise 2 bne on best behavior & not to say: Shag again!Good Luck with your move!

• Busy packing right now.  Thought I'd pop in quickly and see what was happening! (PC not being packed till last minute... )...Yes children of KIA, Father Anton felt like being patronising again! Do as I say and not as I do!

• ...Is the Whole of the Law? Good Luck with your packing! x

• on 1173309909:
    I shall be going offline shortly, as I am moving in to a new flat and will be phoneline and thus internet deprived until I can get set back up. My only access will be from work in my lunch breaks. I plan to get back online as quickly as possible.Play nicely while I am gone...
    Right now, Anton Online! Hope is well!

• on 1173454403:
    Right now, Anton Online! Hope is well!
    PC will be the last thing moved. Those who know me will understand!

• on 1173459200:
    PC will be the last thing moved. Those who know me will understand!
    I understand.

• I am of course, back online!  A bit busy today though, what with mothers day etc...

• Of course, whilst I am back online, I am very busy setting up my new lair and so am not VERY active right now. This will change soon...

• Of course, whilst I am back online, I am very busy setting up my new lair and so am not VERY active right now.  This will change soon...

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler