Kindred inspiring It similar to Anarchy

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Website back up and running!

Yay! The forum part of the website is backup and running, with the correct theme fully restored!The smileys seem to need fixing, but that should be easy to take care of... :

Comments

• Oops!  I know what I forgot!Avatars!

• Oooops! Congratulations, sounds like it was hard work!  White lettering bit harsh,- but then maybe it was always white? Is it my imagination?- and the " new posts" icon is lit up randomly where it shouldnt.( hope ya dont mind me saying: Thought you wld wanna know! 

• on 1176919237:
    Oooops! Congratulations, sounds like it was hard work! White lettering bit harsh,- but then maybe it was always white? Is it my imagination?- and the " new posts" icon is lit up randomly where it shouldnt.( hope ya dont mind me saying: Thought you wld wanna know!
    Yeah I noticed that too. Not sure why that happened. You can clear it for yourself by clicking the 'Mark as Read' button near the bottom of the main page.

• on 1176919237:
    Oooops! Congratulations, sounds like it was hard work! White lettering bit harsh,- but then maybe it was always white? Is it my imagination?- and the " new posts" icon is lit up randomly where it shouldnt.( hope ya dont mind me saying: Thought you wld wanna know!
    As for the white text, it always has been white. Haven't changed that at all. The forum looks slightly different in the new version (I upgraded from 1.0.x to 1.1.2 whilst doing the move), so it may have altered the look slightly...

• As to your new avatar: Copyright: "the Faeries " ? What happened to everyone else's avatars?

• Done, thanks! Btw, have you got the time? unless tis 13.16, clock is off....

• on 1176920925:
    on 1176920669:
    on 1176920510:
    As to your new avatar: Copyright: the Faeries? ) What happened to everyone else's avatars?
    I don't know what happened to the old avatars. All the uploaded avatars are still there in the attachments folder, but they aren't showing up for anybody. The only thing to do is upload new ones... :-
    Done, thanks! Btw, have yoy got the time? unless tis 13.16, clock is off....
    Oh yes, I forgot. The website is no longer hosted in the UK. I better change the time settings cos it thinks the server is in GMT...

• Oops again! ( impish ) where is me signature smoking devil? Please, please, can I have it back? Please? Mmmm...No answer! Now , I bet he's gone down to the forum's basement/ bowels/ underworld, fixing that clock !LOL ...

• on 1176921232:
    Oops again! ( impish ) where is me signature smoking devil? Please, please, can I have it back?
    Yes, I'm not sure what happened to the smileys. I mentioned they were on my list of things to restore... ...it seems to have reverted to only expecting the default set.

• I know, was only jokin'  Hope you can restore them soon! And the time is now sorted! Have a nice evening, warlock!

• on 1176921691:
    I know, was only jokin' Hope you can restore them soon! And the time is now sorted! Have a nice evening, warlock!
    Heh heh. And how naughty of you to briefly use a portrait of yourself as an avatar, only to replace with your trademark rose before anyone but me saw it...

• on 1176922288:
    He, he, he! (french spelling). Yap, that WAS naughty! Thought I would pay you back for using a picture of you with bits of me in it ! he! He! He! :pirat: :smokin devil: :ninjaqueen: LOL!
    Yes, I noticed your wrist on my shoulder in that photo... ...if you want I can change to a different photo, but I get the impression you like me using this one?

• on 1176920669:
    I don't know what happened to the old avatars. All the uploaded avatars are still there in the attachments folder, but they aren't showing up for anybody. The only thing to do is upload new ones... :-
    Hmmm, the effect is the same as if you had moved a directory. Have you checked all your paths? If they are all in that folder they should show.....

• Hey, Anton, what happened to personnal messages? Is it just me? Did they not got backed-up? Although my inbox shows the right number, when I open in/outbox, they are empty..I hope they r not lost, because I had some really serious pieces of writing in there...Please, can you help? Oops ..an another glitch : Little green On/Off line signs under avatars seem to have disappeared... :

• on 1177594402:
    Hey, Anton, what happened to personnal messages? Is it just me? Did they not got backed-up? Although my inbox shows the right number, when I open in/outbox, they are empty..I hope they r not lost, because I had some really serious pieces of writing in there...Please, can you help? Oops ..an another glitch : Little green On/Off line signs under avatars seem to have disappeared... :
    Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. I should be able to restore them, but I need a bit of time to work out how without losing the messages that have been posted since the upgrade...

• Thanks, I hope you can! If the difficulty is nt to loose pms post the back up ( there cant have been that many) - Maybe could ask members to back up the ones they wish to keep?Please let me know when its sorted?What about the on/offline sign?

• on 1177653494:
    Thanks, I hope you can! If the difficulty is nt to loose pms post the back up ( there cant have been that many) - Maybe could ask members to back up the ones they wish to keep?Please let me know when its sorted?What about the on/offline sign?
    It should be fairly easy once I have time to do it. I'll probably have a look tomorrow.

• on 1176924220:
    on 1176922288:
    He, he, he! (french spelling). Thought I would pay you back for using a picture of you with bits of me in it !
    Yes, I noticed your wrist on my shoulder in that photo... ...if you want I can change to a different photo, but I get the impression you like me using this one?
    Well, you could harldy fail to notice, since the picture was originally of both of us, and you photoshopped it & reframed in order to cut my face out.Yes, please, I would appreciate your changing it asap : I dislike disembodied parts of myself being used as a fashion accessory.

• Anton, Thank you for your understanding re: Avatar. Anton, TE23, I am trying to save to document an email sent to TE23 ( 2007.01) about Semen Retention Daoist Practices, which I am intending to use as a base for an artcle.Unfortunately, impossible to find it through the " messages search tools". Neither can I access any my sent messages which I saved a copy off.Anton, can you please help?Alternatively, since it seems possible to access ones saved " inbox messages"TE23, if you saved a copy, could you please email it to me either here or en my pers. email adress?many thanks.

• on 1178703114:
    Anton, Thank you for your understanding re: Avatar. Anton, TE23, I am trying to save to document an email sent to TE23 ( 2007.01) about Semen Retention Daoist Practices, which I am intending to use as a base for an artcle.Unfortunately, impossible to find it through the " messages search tools". Neither can I access any my sent messages which I saved a copy off.Anton, can you please help?Alternatively, since it seems possible to access ones saved " inbox messages"TE23, if you saved a copy, could you please email it to me either here or en my pers. email adress?many thanks.
    I have successfully restored the personal messages from the database, although I may have also restored some you previously deleted. This applies to everyone...

• Great, thanks! I found the txt I was looking for.

• Hey. Well I sent you the message anyways. I didn't scroll down to read the rest of the massages.Cheers!-Te23

• on 1178760966:
    Hey. Well I sent you the message anyways. I didn't scroll down to read the rest of the massages.Cheers!-Te23
    Sweet , thanks! sadly: no massages ! Cheers! ! A

• on 1178760966:
    Hey. Well I sent you the message anyways. I didn't scroll down to read the rest of the massages.Cheers!-Te23
    Sweet , thanks! sadly: no massages ! Cheers! ! A

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler