Knackish Izanami on Aquatic centipede

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hi I'm back

HelloFrater Sar Kaotec

Comments

• on 1203824261:
    HelloFrater Sar Kaotec
    That may be so, but this forum is on its last legs. It will be dead soon...

• on 1203908038:
    I know. But why not keep the forum as a backup I can't see any replacement for it on the network
    The reason is that I can't make the forum single sign on, and so is next to useless. There may be a forum extension for the network that I just have to download. In which case I can use that to replace it. Also, although no-one has yet, the network can be used to create 'communities' that other members can join. These might well have their own forums. I'm not sure, will have to check them out...

• I've had a look and there are a couple of forums mods for elgg. One that mods elgg to have a simplistic forum, and another that integrates vanilla forums. I will be checking out both options to see which one best suits our needs, but I suspect I will be replacing this forum with one or the other. I also plan to make the new forum have a lot fewer boards so it will be easier not to get lost and overwhelmed. I suspect I let this forum get out of hand on that score...

• I've had a look and there are a couple of forums mods for elgg.  One that mods elgg to have a simplistic forum, and another that integrates vanilla forums.  I will be checking out both options to see which one best suits our needs, but I suspect I will be replacing this forum with one or the other.  I also plan to make the new forum have a lot fewer boards so it will be easier not to get lost and overwhelmed.  I suspect I let this forum get out of hand on that score...

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler