Kindred Insectivores worshipping Anahata

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

SecuriTee Blanket spell, January 2nd! B)-

January 2nd, 2011: Jupiter and Uranus will conjoin. (@ exactly 3:41 EST, but that's minutia)

I propose we all get as many people as we can involved to contribute to a global, mass-protection working!

The basic premise is simple: Too many, especially travellers and the young, are afflicted with intrusive/toxic/unwelcome influences, often human but also spirits and Psyjunk. The aforementioned disrespectful vermin are hereby dubbed "Spam."

So, why not let's create a filter? I had originally planned to use the borders.com/O'Reilly Tshirts with raining pigs and umbrella, but apparently they don't make it anymore.

So I'm going with a simpler design, one that can be found, bought and printed all over the world. This is the symbol, the T Shirt is not needed but it helps (more useful later, as armor.)

no_spam_tshirt-p235148270944449446qw5y_152.jpg Zazzle has 'em, among other places

As for the Rite itself, anything goes. I would suggest working with beings like Gula, Kwan Yin, Durga, Kali, Jord, Septu, Serquet, Shed, Tutu, Naberius, Glasya Labolas, Jizo, Bhairava and even Dumbledore.

The Sephiroth Chesod could be invoked, as could any protective influence.

Or just use your own power, Chaote style! No invocation needed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn3Qtyx49Uw

[Tweet this please...]

Comments

• Man, I expected to have a hangover AND be asleep at that time...

But I love your enthusiasm!

I gotta figure that out somehow, though, cause my relation to these planets seems totally different...

• Guess I missed this due to not checking in on KIA whilst on holiday. Still I'm personally not one to limit the timing of a ritual to astrological movements (although if a good happens to exist around the right time then what the heck, I'll feel free to exploit it) and the idea of a ritual to block out unwelcome signals does seem a generally good idea.

In fact it seems strangely connected to my personal interpretation of the path of mysticism, in which the 'Samsara' or 'Maya' of the 'situationist spectacle', the illusionary world in our heads, created and fed to us by those wishing to distract us from our true will with images and words intended to manipulate our behaviour, gets destroyed when the mystic opens their 'Third Eye'. How much gets destroyed depends on how much the eye opens and for how long, but generally the mystic starts to see how false desires have distracted them from greater well-being and happiness, and learns to distinguish between these false desires and their true will. Also beginning to see what you see, not through the filters of your preconceived ideas about how things 'are'.

A sort of 'AdBlock Plus' for the mind?

• Guess I missed this due to not checking in on KIA whilst on holiday. Still I'm personally not one to limit the timing of a ritual to astrological movements (although if a good happens to exist around the right time then what the heck, I'll feel free to exploit it) and the idea of a ritual to block out unwelcome signals does seem a generally good idea.

In fact it seems strangely connected to my personal interpretation of the path of mysticism, in which the 'Samsara' or 'Maya' of the 'situationist spectacle', the illusionary world in our heads, created and fed to us by those wishing to distract us from our true will with images and words intended to manipulate our behaviour, gets destroyed when the mystic opens their 'Third Eye'. How much gets destroyed depends on how much the eye opens and for how long, but generally the mystic starts to see how false desires have distracted them from greater well-being and happiness, and learns to distinguish between these false desires and their true will. Also beginning to see what you see, not through the filters of your preconceived ideas about how things 'are'.

A sort of 'AdBlock Plus' for the mind?

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler