Kin inspired by Intelligent Adventurers

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Happy Birthday KIA! 6 Today!

And today the KIA egregor reaches its official 6th Birthday, having been officially launched on the 9th of February 2001.

Comments

• on 1171038514:
    Shocking! We'd better get working on that magickal anti-wrinkle cream. Either that, or pacts with the Devil so other people grow old for us.RVA
    Yeah, maybe we could do an experiment along the lines of 'The Portrait of ...'

• on 1171043804:
    Yeah, only with my art skills, I always come out looking like a Picasso...RVA
    To be honest, I haven't actually read the book. Did Dorien have to paint the portrait himself? And how about the modern equivilent of a magical photography portrait?

• on 1171038514:
    Shocking! We'd better get working on that magickal anti-wrinkle cream. Either that, or pacts with the Devil so other people grow old for us.RVA
    Birthday wishes, range">Balloons, Party hats, CAKE & LONG LIVE KIA!

• on 1171095822:
    Cake!? Phew, glad I made it in time. And hats. There must always be hats.RVA
    :hypnodisk:

• on 1171028408:
    And today the KIA egregor reaches its official 6th Birthday, having been officially launched on the 9th of February 2001.
    Merryness for KIA! !

• Long Live KIA!(Plays ''Cake & Sodomy'' )

• Long Live KIA!(Plays ''Cake & Sodomy'' )

• And today it is KIA's 14th Birthday. How time flies...

• Happy birthday KIA! How are you feeling as a 14 year old?

KIA wrote:
    I fuck you not. That’s responsibility. Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess. A true initiation never ends. My time is coming, any day; don’t worry about me, no.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler