Kindred making Indoctrinated Adventurers

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

In case you want a mindfuck..

..here is one: http://www.geocities.com/freeyourbrain/It's one of those paranoid internet pages that you always stumble across accidentally. Most of them even look the same. It's not as flashy as incunabula.org, which looks much better than most of those pages. It's weird that this font can be so psychedelic. The page already got me so far that i believed for a second it was a Scientology page but that doesn't actually make sense. If we really wanna get into the mindfuck I consider seriously discussing the concepts on it. Well, these things can be painful, but we could (again?) witness what belief and a change of perspective can bring about.The nagual plays a role in it and I already had fitting experiences today and a few days ago. I feel like I am doing slow quantum travelling again. I have to be a bit careful about such initiatives but feel quite safe because I am not doing drugs any more. So if any of you would like to go further with this mindfuck I'd go along but might check out of the discussion if it gets too much for me.Anybody interested?Zeitl0ch

Comments

• Zeitl0ch, Afore I set sail upon what you do present, I would like to ask you your intrepretation of the concept of "mindfuck". I may think of several meanings?Ehe ich Segel einstelle nach, was Sie darstellen, mhte ich Sie um um Ihr intrepretation des Konzeptes von "mindfuck" bitten. Ich kann an einige Bedeutungen denken? (the duetsches terms of me post is not perfect translation, obviously. retramslation does give doubtful meaning at some words......working on it ) Agape, Tel -<<<<<+

• Zeitl0ch, Afore I set sail upon what you do present, I would like to ask you your intrepretation of the concept of "mindfuck". I may think of several meanings?Ehe ich Segel einstelle nach, was Sie darstellen, mhte ich Sie um um Ihr intrepretation des Konzeptes von "mindfuck" bitten. Ich kann an einige Bedeutungen denken? (the duetsches terms of me post is not perfect translation, obviously. retramslation does give doubtful meaning at some words......working on it ) Agape, Tel -<<<<<+

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler