Knitted Immortals tripping on Ayahuasca

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What I love about KIA and another recommendation

Years ago I have read a book that has changed my life. Is it a magic related book? At first glance - No! But did it help me as a magician? Yes, it did! A lot! If you haven't read it, you should. If you have, let us know if it affected your life, too. I am talking about The Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom. At first this book made me hate myself and everybody I knew without feeling able to change anything about what I hated about others. Now, years after that, I am so thankful I have read it.So, I should try to explain what this book is about. It's about the Evil in mankind, to simplify it. It's about everything that ever caused human beings to make other human beings suffer, and ever will. It's about the instincts of all mammals and how they effect human sociology in disguise of ideology, politics and communication. It just completely changed my view on mankind.It also changed my view on the occult scene. I saw how people who wanted to be superhuman and even 'outside the pecking order' behaved like animals and ruthlessly fought for being the alpha in that same pecking order of a group. If they'd know their own motivation. Every struggle for a status in human society has only one end - to get rid of one's sperm to procreate, no matter if that's happening in an office, in college, in a parliament or in an occult society. That means, if you know people who manipulate others or who organize a group's feelings against somebody, you know such a person is merely an animal, they might not even be self-reflective, might not even choose their own values consciously, have not decided for social peace, bur instead they follow their mammal instincts. Thank god I know these people are animals! Once youi know that, it's so easy to leave them behind.The Lucifer Principle also shows you that your own health and physical condition reflects your status in the pecking order (which is actually always around you when you live in social circumstances). But human pecking order is very flexible. The Alpha couple is the one which procreates but there are many alpha couples in human society and once you are in an alpha couple you are through the pecking order, you're through the roof, then, you've done it, won the fight. So because your health tells you something about it you can check your position in the pecking order and adjust to it or change it by doing certain things which might involve some situationism. So that would be pecking order magic, which isn't paranormal at all, but the effects are nevertheless miraculous. My body tells me I am actually quite high in the pecking order. There's no female at my side, though, which must be due to the fact that I lack resources to support a possible chilld. Therefore the female meme pool is friendly, nice and patient.So, what I love so much about KIA is that it is not just another sublimation of the pecking order. The fact that there's no hierarchy, that there's no leader, no alpha family fed by it, and no pecking order fights shows that it must really attract self-reflective individuals who are somewhat above many of their instincts. And my intuition tells me that real magicians should be like that.Greetings,Zeitl0ch

Comments

• I also don't like how hierarchy works in this world. If you're famous, you're superior, if you're doing something bad, you're superior, if you're doing something good you're superior, I don't know what's what. At work, I never see my "superiors" as my superiors, when they yell at me or do something bad to me, I really don't see them as my superiors, and I allow myself to defend my ego and self-respect.but It's the whole truth what you just said, the problem is that people make it worse for people to live. So what we need to strive for is for people promoting others to live. Should we believe in karma? Should we promote karma?

• Well, in such a biologistic paradigm you could even believe in a certain biological karma, I guess. Instincts determine people to try to rise in the pecking order and doing this or that they might even succeed to some extent and gain power. But the same intsincts demand something from somebody who's high in the pecking order. To the pack, the leader must be a responsible one, otherwise he's challenged and defeated. Well, the point is, if somebody aggressively strives for a certain place in an artificial hierarchy he might succeed but might still not be in the position the biological pecking order wants him to be in. So his instincts don't switch to the role he should fulfill as an alpha and his aggressiveness might go on. Hierarchies are at once determined by instincts and alienated from them at the same time, which causes many problems.Whren you look at history the example of Hitler comes to mind. he rose to the top of the pecking order quickly and was celebrated by many Germans. But what he did then was causing a war that went on destroying the group he led. His natural pecking order instincts eventually caused him to commit suicide because he had failed to do what these instincts really demanded of him.Bloom states that compassion, for example, is natural for mammals and humans, too. Somebody who can't manage to be friendly and compassionate lacks something that is necessary for a responsible alpha.So people who invest all their efforts into an artificial hierarchy that doesn't allow them to procreate or have a social network under them that gives room for families, wealth and friendship, might end up biologically desperate. You see this paradigm really changes your veiw on society.Fights between men and women can also be seen as being largely motivated by instincts. You see, the women do the selection and can sometimes be quite ruthless doing that. At other times they can be friendly and give you hope because they see your qualities. I have often experienced that the most unfriendly women were the ones who looked and behaved like they still lived in a hunter and gatherer society who had not quite got over to the more relaxed state of the settled technologically equipped homo sapiens. Well but you see if a person engages in fights all the time, however sublime those fights may be, that is still very destructive and self-destructive. It's bad for their health. Their immunology always reacts to those fights.Don't misunaderstand me, I don't really want to blame anyone. All of these processes are largely subconsciously motivated. But being conscious of all that somehow gives you a better chance for peace in your life, from my experience. You know what you are good for in society and evolution. Don't let people with a different agenda of how society should be determine your place in it. Hell, as a member of this group, you might even be able to teach magic! Do you get what I mean?I am really getting into this again and feel like thinking about it more deeply. Well, I have had experiences that resemble the classic initiation of a shaman very closely. I wonder what chances this might open.Greetings,Zeitl0ch

• Well, in such a biologistic paradigm you could even believe in a certain biological karma, I guess. Instincts determine people to try to rise in the pecking order and doing this or that they might even succeed to some extent and gain power. But the same intsincts demand something from somebody who's high in the pecking order. To the pack, the leader must be a responsible one, otherwise he's challenged and defeated. Well, the point is, if somebody aggressively strives for a certain place in an artificial hierarchy he might succeed but might still not be in the position the biological pecking order wants him to be in. So his instincts don't switch to the role he should fulfill as an alpha and his aggressiveness might go on. Hierarchies are at once determined by instincts and alienated from them at the same time, which causes many problems.Whren you look at history the example of Hitler comes to mind. he rose to the top of the pecking order quickly and was celebrated by many Germans. But what he did then was causing a war that went on destroying the group he led. His natural pecking order instincts eventually caused him to commit suicide because he had failed to do what these instincts really demanded of him.Bloom states that compassion, for example, is natural for mammals and humans, too. Somebody who can't manage to be friendly and compassionate lacks something that is necessary for a responsible alpha.So people who invest all their efforts into an artificial hierarchy that doesn't allow them to procreate or have a social network under them that gives room for families, wealth and friendship, might end up biologically desperate. You see this paradigm really changes your veiw on society.Fights between men and women can also be seen as being largely motivated by instincts. You see, the women do the selection and can sometimes be quite ruthless doing that. At other times they can be friendly and give you hope because they see your qualities. I have often experienced that the most unfriendly women were the ones who looked and behaved like they still lived in a hunter and gatherer society who had not quite got over to the more relaxed state of the settled technologically equipped homo sapiens. Well but you see if a person engages in fights all the time, however sublime those fights may be, that is still very destructive and self-destructive. It's bad for their health. Their immunology always reacts to those fights.Don't misunaderstand me, I don't really want to blame anyone. All of these processes are largely subconsciously motivated. But being conscious of all that somehow gives you a better chance for peace in your life, from my experience. You know what you are good for in society and evolution. Don't let people with a different agenda of how society should be determine your place in it. Hell, as a member of this group, you might even be able to teach magic! Do you get what I mean?I am really getting into this again and feel like thinking about it more deeply. Well, I have had experiences that resemble the classic initiation of a shaman very closely. I wonder what chances this might open.Greetings,Zeitl0ch

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler