Kore invoking Intercourse gift of Anu

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To the UK, and onwards

Hey, Mina (Everyone in japanese).How is everyone doing?Actually this post is a bit more targeted at the UK citizens among us, namely Jaq and Anton but maybe others could come and help I just met someone over the internet and we know for quite some time now and we have a lot of the same interests: RPGs, Programming, Music, etc... and we want to live together. Now the thing is that he wants to go live in the UK and that I follow him, but I'd rather he'd come to Israel first (And I'd even help him settle and of course he could live in my house). The problem is that It's so much harder for me to go live in the UK as I don't really have any relatives and getting citizenship there is not the easiest, just like in other areas. Though from what I hear in the year 2009 Ukraine will be joining the EU and then I can reclaim my Ukrainian citizenship, and of course somehow be able to live in Europe wherever I want. but then again, He's already from the EU, from Malta to be more precise.So my question here is what should I do, should he first get in Israel and then after some time we both get to live in the UK or wherever, or should I travel to the UK with him?Another question is, if the latter, would any of you be able to help us around? And I don't mean just generally, I mean more like friends who support each other Thanks- Serge.

Comments

• on 1188493189:
    So my question here is what should I do, should he first get in Israel and then after some time we both get to live in the UK or wherever, or should I travel to the UK with him?
    I don't think anyone can tell you what you should do, because there is no right and wrong. It depends how adventurous you are feeling. It can be daunting to 'fly the nest' for the first time and leave your family behind. These days a lot of people are still living with family even at ages far older than yours. The rewards of gaining your independence however can not be understated. Of course, you don't need to go as far away from your family as the UK to gain that reward, but if that's where your heart takes you...Practical concerns aren't always foremost when it comes to love, especially young love, and that doesn't matter too much either. But it might be worth baring in mind how much easier it would be to live in the UK after the Ukraine joins the EU, and persuading your partner to wait until then, or near to then, before coming. If you come near to that date you can pretty much stay long enough anyway.

• on 1188493189:
    So my question here is what should I do, should he first get in Israel and then after some time we both get to live in the UK or wherever, or should I travel to the UK with him?
    I don't think anyone can tell you what you should do, because there is no right and wrong. It depends how adventurous you are feeling. It can be daunting to 'fly the nest' for the first time and leave your family behind. These days a lot of people are still living with family even at ages far older than yours. The rewards of gaining your independence however can not be understated. Of course, you don't need to go as far away from your family as the UK to gain that reward, but if that's where your heart takes you...Practical concerns aren't always foremost when it comes to love, especially young love, and that doesn't matter too much either. But it might be worth baring in mind how much easier it would be to live in the UK after the Ukraine joins the EU, and persuading your partner to wait until then, or near to then, before coming. If you come near to that date you can pretty much stay long enough anyway.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler