Kallisti Idiotic Ale

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

A question to Anton

Hi!I'd like to know: what made me an abyzz snake? Not that I have anything to complain about it. I just saw I'm not a wyrm of air anymore (and don't know why I was) but that I'm an abyzz snake now. I kind of like snakes as a symbol, mostly because they're endlessly flexible. I used to make drawings years ago of a snake in the form of a question mark with an apple under it - that whole structure being placed in an inverted pentagram with dark drops bleeding out of its corners. I think it looked quite cool and got me astonished looks in the university when I drew it out of boredom in a philosophy seminar. The snake really meant something to me at about the time when I was doing the Tarot and going to free open lectures by Rosicrucians for fun. I liked the question mark/ doubt/ movable consciousness ideas I saw in the snake as a symbol. If I am a seducer to original sin now, well I'd feel honoured for what I see in that symbolism. And the abyss - fine with me! There's just so many great things to see in the abyss. Brilliant!Greetings,Zeitl0ch

Comments

• on 1192734229:
    Hi!I'd like to know: what made me an abyzz snake? Not that I have anything to complain about it. I just saw I'm not a wyrm of air anymore (and don't know why I was) but that I'm an abyzz snake now. I kind of like snakes as a symbol, mostly because they're endlessly flexible. I used to make drawings years ago of a snake in the form of a question mark with an apple under it - that whole structure being placed in an inverted pentagram with dark drops bleeding out of its corners. I think it looked quite cool and got me astonished looks in the university when I drew it out of boredom in a philosophy seminar. The snake really meant something to me at about the time when I was doing the Tarot and going to free open lectures by Rosicrucians for fun. I liked the question mark/ doubt/ movable consciousness ideas I saw in the snake as a symbol. If I am a seducer to original sin now, well I'd feel honoured for what I see in that symbolism. And the abyss - fine with me! There's just so many great things to see in the abyss. Brilliant!Greetings,Zeitl0ch
    Those titles are linked to post count and are really nothing more than a meaningless reward for contribution to the forum. I like snake symbolism, so the grades (and there are many), go up in grades of wyrm (of each element), snakes and serpents (of each planet) and dragons of each of the three aspects of the alchemical trinity. As your post count increases, so too will the title under your name...

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler