KIA Initiates guarding Anti-Christ

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That unbelievable postmodern(?) channel speaking as Jim Morrison plus...

Hi all!I recently re-joined a forum about the Jane Roberts/Seth material, a channeled philosophy, maybe the first real one of this kind - the one that started channeling the way it is today. I actually find most other channeled material a bit bizarre or trivial. Some of the people on that other forum are channelingmaniacs though and they brought my attention to a person called Desteni who channels about everything you can imagine. I heard she channeled Crowley, LaVey and Hitler, for example. What I just discovered is this video of her channeling Jim Morrison: This is one of the cutest and most amusing things I've seen lately. I don't know what to say, I mean, I can imagine IF Jim Morrison would have a chance to talk to us now he would just be like that I believe. I mean, it's really funny to see that, but on the other hand what Jim(?) says here isn't stupid or trivial at all, but then again it's completely in line with a Jim Morrison clichat the same time. Whatever, I love it! Check it out!Zeitl0ch

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler