Kabbalists of the I-Ching worshipping Agilaz

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Wondering...

No, here's not one simple question, rather a wild collection of things going on in my mind these days. I looked at a certain symbol and it plainly said: "Love before you die!" Would be nice to believe that all orders must only be a mask of one order, indications enough, but from that one order only silence. Was surprised to find larger parts of the Fama Fraternitates reprinted in one thick book I have which I have never fully read but often looked into for entertainment. It's not entirely false to call it a Protestant project. Does it demand monotheism? I don't manage to be monotheistic at all. But it seems since the F.F. was published more and more books have been written where people state their personal insights in the name of science. It seems all these authors hope for the riches and pleasures promised by the brotherhood. And boy do I love Dakinis. Have read a little about Tantrism and what's cooler than Dakinis? And Mr. Satanic Warlock of today would surely say. "I hate Dakinis. Dakinis are a sissy RHP thingy." So, do you think, LHP means opposing the belief in Dakinis? GO READ! YOU are merely dealing with what Jung calls the shadow yet completely ignorant of the archetypes to come on your way to individuation after you're through with the shadow. What's opposing my belief in Dakinis is a modern philosophical realism which was brought about by the cultural phenomenon called Enlightment. And to me this Realism has got something to do with respect. Anyway, I chaotically picked a mantra from Tantra or Vajrayana for myself without knowing or understanding much of the Tantric system. Is anyone here experienced in Tantra? Is that something I should or should not do? Is there any important advice I should hear? If I ignore the scruples arising from Realism, it seems there are friends among the Dakinis "up there" or wherever. A completely different topic is Sartre's fragment "Legend of Truth" - a myth saying that "truth" is only what machines, economy and democracy brought about and that there's more than that to the whole. And how flashy was his idea of this people of giants, who were accused of witchcraft and therefore banned from the polis to the woods, where they experienced all that which doesn't fit the official terms of "truth", whose tales left uncanny suspicions in the mind of the polis, the later republic, that it's desperately trying to suppress. The weather gets better! Go out to the woods, please, and see if you don't see anything which doesn't fit your terms. So this was my wild mess of thoughts, not really meant to enlighten, not really meant to provoke, not really meant to insult, but somehow relevant in the KIA context, I think. I wish you all a wonderful spring time! Zeitl0ch

Comments

• In my mind, being a slave to other peoples ideas of what is appropriate for the LHP is as bad as being a slave to other peoples ideas of what is appropriate for the RHP. If something works for you, then that's cool. Does it matter?

As for the getting into the wild places this spring. I concur. We will be doing just that...

• Most Satanists are just retards tho arent they?

Kao

• Would be nice to believe that all orders must only be a mask of one order, indications enough, but from that one order only silence. '

My Order is the only true Order, all the rest are pale precursors or imitations )

• Seriously. The original Rosicrucian Fraternity of the F.F. (not to be confused with the many intelligent and stupid imitations that followed, or the Masonic hijacking of the tradition) was a radical Protestant Christian group in Tubingen, of at most a dozen members with a few dozen foreign contacts, who wanted to fuse Post-Renaissance Hermetic Alchemy / Cabbalah with Enlightenment Science (linked to Deist Neo-Platonism rather than Atheist Materialism) and Non-Conformist Protestantism into a paradigm for a new aeon. Most immediately they wanted a 'mysticism' to replace that lost after the break with Catholicism, but not one that would lead back to ignorant superstition. They were also a branch of a broader Christian semi-Gnostic movement dating back to the Middle Ages that believed in an immanent, liberating new age of the Holy Spirit and closer contact with Nature (initiated by Joachim of Fiore in the 1170s). That movement was almost as loose and diverse as modern occultism, ranging from the relatively conservative mystical Franciscan monks (ref Name of the Rose) to the anarcho-Gnostic 'Brethren of the Free Spirit' of the Rhineland (who indirectly influenced William Blake). The Rosicrucians seem to have been liberals in the middle of that spectrum. They had a big influence intellectually all over the world (particularly among the later, and more pro-Establishment, Invisible College types in England and elsewhere), but disappeared a few years after they appeared. Evidence indicates this was partly due to the internal breakup of the group, and the conversion of at least one founder back to Mystical Catholicism, but also a successful counter attack in their Catholic Bavaria (which became very repressive, a century or two later spawning the more extreme Illuminati, who followed a more radical left path). The vacuum was filled with a variety of 'Rosicrucian Orders' who reconstructed the fraternity according to their best ability and inclination (though some may have had connections with individuals from the original network). Crowley's Thelema is a radicalisation of Rosicrucianism (with some Illuminati influence) that attempted to modernise its philosophy and paganize it (and popularised the growing Victorian Tantric element, that's very worth studying in its purer forms).

The 'Satanist' perspective you mention sounds more like Le Veyan or Chaos philosophy, that has over accentuated the 'Scientific' and 'Logical' (read self brainwashing) aspects highlighted by the Illuminati groups (who fragmented in a strangely similar way to the Rosicrucians).

The main key however is to think (and feel) for yourself IMO, and study contemporary philosophy, science and art in relation to it all and its historical progress.

As for a One Order, I doubt it, though the real influence might be a non-physical 'Order', that some human groups and individuals may have partly contacted, the masks being the partial 'truths' of their own minds that filter, enhance and distort the message. Maybe 'they' are the Dakinis, or maybe its just all bollocks? :

• Seriously. The original Rosicrucian Fraternity of the F.F. (not to be confused with the many intelligent and stupid imitations that followed, or the Masonic hijacking of the tradition) was a radical Protestant Christian group in Tubingen, of at most a dozen members with a few dozen foreign contacts, who wanted to fuse Post-Renaissance Hermetic Alchemy / Cabbalah with Enlightenment Science (linked to Deist Neo-Platonism rather than Atheist Materialism) and Non-Conformist Protestantism into a paradigm for a new aeon. Most immediately they wanted a 'mysticism' to replace that lost after the break with Catholicism, but not one that would lead back to ignorant superstition. They were also a branch of a broader Christian semi-Gnostic movement dating back to the Middle Ages that believed in an immanent, liberating new age of the Holy Spirit and closer contact with Nature (initiated by Joachim of Fiore in the 1170s). That movement was almost as loose and diverse as modern occultism, ranging from the relatively conservative mystical Franciscan monks (ref Name of the Rose) to the anarcho-Gnostic 'Brethren of the Free Spirit' of the Rhineland (who indirectly influenced William Blake). The Rosicrucians seem to have been liberals in the middle of that spectrum. They had a big influence intellectually all over the world (particularly among the later, and more pro-Establishment, Invisible College types in England and elsewhere), but disappeared a few years after they appeared. Evidence indicates this was partly due to the internal breakup of the group, and the conversion of at least one founder back to Mystical Catholicism, but also a successful counter attack in their Catholic Bavaria (which became very repressive, a century or two later spawning the more extreme Illuminati, who followed a more radical left path). The vacuum was filled with a variety of 'Rosicrucian Orders' who reconstructed the fraternity according to their best ability and inclination (though some may have had connections with individuals from the original network). Crowley's Thelema is a radicalisation of Rosicrucianism (with some Illuminati influence) that attempted to modernise its philosophy and paganize it (and popularised the growing Victorian Tantric element, that's very worth studying in its purer forms).

The 'Satanist' perspective you mention sounds more like Le Veyan or Chaos philosophy, that has over accentuated the 'Scientific' and 'Logical' (read self brainwashing) aspects highlighted by the Illuminati groups (who fragmented in a strangely similar way to the Rosicrucians).

The main key however is to think (and feel) for yourself IMO, and study contemporary philosophy, science and art in relation to it all and its historical progress.

As for a One Order, I doubt it, though the real influence might be a non-physical 'Order', that some human groups and individuals may have partly contacted, the masks being the partial 'truths' of their own minds that filter, enhance and distort the message. Maybe 'they' are the Dakinis, or maybe its just all bollocks? :

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler