Killer Immortals taking Absinthe

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hey people what's up?

I am new to the forum, feel free to send me messages. I am good conversation. Also, I remember when this site was called the Marauder Underground and was there for its conception as Nyspryll.

Comments

• VIRAL Wrote:

> I am new to the forum, feel free to send me > messages. I am good conversation. Also, I > remember when this site was called the Marauder > Underground and was there for its conception as > Nyspryll.

Hello,

Welcome to where you are. You have me confused, I think. This site has always been KIA Illuminated Adepts as far as I am aware.

Feather -<<<<<~

• Hi there VIRAL,

Welcome to KIA. I think I can see where the confusion has arisen. kiamagic.com started back in 2001 as the home for the Kaotic Illuminated Adepts, a group that was founded by some frequent members of chaosmagic.com, but since 2006 has been the home of the KIA Illuminated Adepts. Main difference is the new KIA is not specifically a chaos magic group, although chaos magic is not unwelcome. The chaos group, last I heard, was still running as a yahoo group, although I have long since left so I don't know for sure.

More info here: http://kiamagic.com/wiki/index.php?title=KIA

Since 2007 kiamagic.com has hosted a wiki, open for use to all practitioners of sorcery and students of the occult, to provide an open occult encyclopedia of knowledge on everything of interest to fellow students of the arts. Domus Kaotica, the Marauder Underground and the DKMU have had pages in our wiki since around September/October 2008. I don't know if all members of these groups are in KIA, or just some of them. Either way you are welcome!

• Well, when I searched for the marauder undergrond this site came up with a picture of our linking sigil, so I thought this was it. Anyway Anton, I got a mail from you but it was empty, and when I go to "send message" ; in the part where you enter who the message is to, the space provided for the recipient's name was only one character long and it would not let me enter anything. If I find any other errors I will note them. This place seems pretty cool, and maybe you guys should consider checking out "Occultforums.net" the people there, like myself, are very knowledgable and a few of them have even gone to school on the subject.

• Good to see a new face! MU seems cool, very brave, I am more tame myself and really need to enjoy a consensus beer and cigarette now.

• The Yahoogroup still exists but has become very quiet. There's about a new post every few months mostly when some of the old members just tell what they are currently into. But there has not been any real discussion for very long. Everyone seems to be going pretty much their own way.

• The Yahoogroup still exists but has become very quiet. There's about a new post every few months mostly when some of the old members just tell what they are currently into. But there has not been any real discussion for very long. Everyone seems to be going pretty much their own way.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler