Kool Illuminates indulging in Apples

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If I was Hiob...

God, you have sinned at me. For that I will punish you!

Comments

• Strange that you should choose the Polish spelling of Job, I thought you were German?

• What? Now I get it. Boy! First I thought, you meant "yob". Today I encountered a bunch of them. They were drunk and I made my studies. I noticed they can only yell when they are drunk. They just ordered something to eat, but they were yelling. I just assumed Hiob might have the same name in English, not like Peter who's called Petrus around here or Paul who's called Paulus. Enoch is called Henoch. Hiob is a classic in existential thinking and I offerd an alternative perpective - a very pathetisch (call it: pompous) one. But now that I get it, I find you made a sympathisch remark.

• I also didn't realise that the Hiob spelling was used in German as well as Polish. Wikipedia listed the German spelling as Ijob, but when I actually clicked on the page it said Hiob also. So this was my mistake! ^-^

• I also didn't realise that the Hiob spelling was used in German as well as Polish. Wikipedia listed the German spelling as Ijob, but when I actually clicked on the page it said Hiob also. So this was my mistake! ^-^

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler