Kabal serving Inbred Asteroth

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

VITRIOL...

...means "Visita interiora terrae rectificando invenies occultum lapidem".

That's basically it. The big secret which is said to protect itself anyway.

Terry Jones as a lady yelling: "Is he naughty or nuts to say that?"

Guess the true inner master has to find you worthy. Initiation can lead there after having gone through 800 degrees or you just get lost in the oblivion of the interesting on your way. The rest of the occult is no more than a game. For me, trust in myself always counted most when it came to this. Dont't know if that's a rule for everyone, might be other circumstances for other people.

Comments

• Although the common use of the word "vitriol" in English is of course odd in relation to that. If you can apply V.I.T.R.I.O.L. as a spiritual formula actually no vitriol is needed in that situation. With V.I.T.R.I.O.L. you're just the master. What would you need to defend yourself against? Well, but times are a-changing. However when you need vitriol you're far from V.I.T.R.I.O.L. I would say. Right?

• Although the common use of the word "vitriol" in English is of course odd in relation to that. If you can apply V.I.T.R.I.O.L. as a spiritual formula actually no vitriol is needed in that situation. With V.I.T.R.I.O.L. you're just the master. What would you need to defend yourself against? Well, but times are a-changing. However when you need vitriol you're far from V.I.T.R.I.O.L. I would say. Right?

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler