Kommand of Isle lost by Al

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The big flaw of psycho-cults: Costs!

On German TV there was a critical evening about Scientology tonight, which inspires me to say that: Basically any psycho-cults can't keep up with cheaper ways of learning what they offer. They basically all promise to teach conscious sovereignity - and they want some money for it. It's just, if you research stuff on your own, a bit of Nietzsche, Jung, Crowley, Buddhism, Sartre, Spare etc. you learn the same. They cannot possibly offer more. And if you do it on your own, it's so much cheaper. You're gonna laugh in their face when they try their methods. They can't keep up with that. They are gonna make fools out of themselves. I've been in situations like that. It was hilarious. Idiots paying thousands to become super-idiots, that's what it all is.

Comments

• No really! When that Scientologist asked me: Is you face green? I laughed so hard and nothing else happened. Walt Disney can't do it either. Don't worry. The road to wisdom is a cheap one.

• No really! When that Scientologist asked me: Is you face green? I laughed so hard and nothing else happened. Walt Disney can't do it either. Don't worry. The road to wisdom is a cheap one.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler