Knighted Ivory Angel

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

some of my blog posts

Here's some of my recent blog posts, since I tend to my own site first. If any of these subject grab you, let me know and I'll cross post the content here if i can. I encourage you to reply to posts on my site 'cause - well - hardly anyone else has much of interest to say.

But really, I'm happy to post content from my blog here too, just let me know what you think would be a valuable contribution.

Get High! Get Gnosis! Theta wave entrainment! : Binaural beats, I've been using them to accent my sigil magic lately and they get my palms tingly - which is actually a bigger deal than I let on in the blog post. I got theta wave binaural beats for downloading.

The Adversary : Because I have a post presenting Psalms in Latin with magical correspondences, (it's a Hoodoo meets chaos theory kind of thing), I decided the 'White Light' contamination deserved some attention on Satan. So I editorialize about Satanism is such a way I suppose might piss some people off, or not. I do share some insight into the Hoodoo devil in the crossroads that isn't worthless.

Power of Orgasm : Really this is nothing new to anyone here. But my audience includes people that are completely new to magical theory and this may be something it is important to spend some time with for someone completely new to the idea.

Experience so far. -am I responsible for my life or what? : This is one of the very most popular of my recent blog posts. It me whining about my circumstances and indulging the idea that 'positive' paradigms are tools of corporate oppressors enabling them to shift blame from themselves to those of us taking responsibility for our lives. People are relating to it like it's an inspirational piece...?

Those are just more recent blog entries. the most popular are my sigil magic article, my downloadable guide to law of Attraction and my article on servitors using Zatanna as inspiration.

Comments

• Odd! I guess you don't know about it, but years ago I developed a sigilization technique with binaural beats, too. I had posted it to the old KIA YahooGroup then. I remember on some occasions it brought impressive results. Doing it controlled was quite safe, while wild messing with binaural beats was somewhat weird and something I leave to the experts nowadays.

• Odd! I guess you don't know about it, but years ago I developed a sigilization technique with binaural beats, too. I had posted it to the old KIA YahooGroup then. I remember on some occasions it brought impressive results. Doing it controlled was quite safe, while wild messing with binaural beats was somewhat weird and something I leave to the experts nowadays.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler