Killer Inanna tripping on Acid

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Seroquel Sal

Seroquel Sal Like Joan of Arc she heard a voice inside The voice of god commanded suicide And so she took a razor to her wrist And made a choice no longer to exist A phone call and the cops were at the scene The doc saved her, but all he saw was green So now she sits like livestock in a pen They will not risk her running free again They've laid to rest the voice inside her head If only she would just get out of bed They credit Seroquel for their success The pharmacy has made her something less Less of a person, but less of a threat Heroically they keep her on that med The nurses praise her, cheer her on her way Then denegrate her when she is away They say she's making progress and they're proud But they all seem imaginary now Fictitious people, all facsimiles She doesn't miss her figment family Nor do they miss her, they don't give a damn That their daughter's the victim of a scam She's getting fatter with the passing time The nurses see it as a healthy sign They're speaking in a foreing dialect But what they're saying isn't quite correct To them she's just a cash-crop they can hide And so they keep her locked away inside And so she wastes her youthful prime like veal There is no court, there isn't an appeal You made her different, maybe I should thank you Thanks but no thanks, 'cause god told me to hate you... Fuck your Sustenna and fuck all your therapies Fuck your hospitals and fuck your facilities Sit on your Zydis and fuck your degrees Fuck this deception, you are the disease

Comments

• Yeah, we both have a history with such stuff. Both ways, with or without treatment, it's hard to live. I've chosen the with way, brought less fascist violence from society (cops, neighbors). With patience and Camus it got better than senseless. And by now sometimes the old spirits come and articulate their intent far more clearly and polite and without hallucinations. But the time after you start getting treatment is like you describe it. The flame is gone then. There's so much bigotry in our society. "I am talking to soul guides who can give you advice" "It made me write the Book of Coming Forth by Night" etc.

• No! These rare like things esoteric people say and take for granted and which are sometimes praised in a society while they are structurally identical with what are called psychotic symptoms and labeled sick. Those were examples for that bigotry. The last two sentences were.

• No! These rare like things esoteric people say and take for granted and which are sometimes praised in a society while they are structurally identical with what are called psychotic symptoms and labeled sick. Those were examples for that bigotry. The last two sentences were.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler