Kikkoman Iris consuming Ayahuasca

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Comments

• This was pretty damn funny, I have to admit... 

• I'm tempted to include their album in this months "pissing my wages up the wall" round of spending!

• *chuckle* I played it for a coworker this morning. She liked it, but then could nae get it out of her head all morning, lol. -<<<<<+

• I e-mailed that link to my boss while he was in a meeting with the rest of the management of the company's various off shoots... the owner in-particular found it outragously amusing as he likes that kinda kinky stuff (I know this from personal experiance as I witnessed him at those kapers with his personal gardoner).The lads whom I work with were all in stitches when I showed them that link at lunch today, it tickled their funny bones (pun intented).

• I e-mailed that link to my boss while he was in a meeting with the rest of the management of the company's various off shoots... the owner in-particular found it outragously amusing as he likes that kinda kinky stuff (I know this from personal experiance as I witnessed him at those kapers with his personal gardoner).The lads whom I work with were all in stitches when I showed them that link at lunch today, it tickled their funny bones (pun intented).

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler