Komplete Indra sharing Amphetamines

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Minister of Propoganda

Greetings.I am the Minister of Propaganda for SIIO and for KIA. While there was a brief period where KIA did not have the MoP, I'm back to make the freshly swept floor wet and shiny.I have made propoganda for a long time... Now I wish to share some of that propoganda with you:l_c7247f522e952a3b8ee0c597f18d2907.jpgl_73a9ae3baff02a2a2a9413074b421816.jpgl_ee2f467cfaaf3d3881b0d20a438b6b31.pngl_1c9c0cf6b0fece838412d1f5cd5cbc4b.jpgl_a49fc57789374ac0969172d82a1d49cc.pngl_c8343410cc7dfa5e2596be3d883f47ff.jpgl_b9736add98967fd3fe6fb2a46491c66c.jpgl_b0bbe6f2c5c033c6444b43e8cdaf5470.jpgl_fe19f354823de3f8351465ea867c295d.jpgl_44cd9c69ec05b5900cd3c7460182970d.jpgl_6661dc23dd401f687359a3391987c1b1.jpgl_a3d8791fbb05fc53666fd8e268a8b18e.jpg

Comments

• on 1191833382:
    l_fe19f354823de3f8351465ea867c295d.jpg
    Hmm, this image could be seen to be anti-prostitution? Do you not feelthey provide a much needed service to society and therefore deservemore respect than they currently receive in the present system of prohibition,pimps and crack addiction? After all, we are talking about the sacredprofession of Ishtar/Inanna here. My only objection to it is the same as my objection to any other kindof wage slavery. Or is this image saying something else?

• on 1192952069:
    LOL, I suppose I should make my position clear. There are worse things to do to someone than give them an orgasm. I don't have anything against prostitutes. What I dont' like are women who are prostitutes but masquerade as women.This picture is for the woman who cannot do anything expect spend a man's money in a resturant. One who does not call herself a prostitute, but, is. She enters our clubs, wastes our time, and tries to take our resources. This is against her.
    Yeah, I can understand that sentiment, like the woman who marries a rich guy with the intent of taking him for half of his worth in a premeditated divorce...On the other hand, in my student days I often relied on my looks to get free drinks etc., so I guess I'm guilty of this myself, as are other men I've known. And on the other side of the coin, some guys are so arrogant thinking they can buy a girl with drinks, drugs etc, that they deserve to be taken for a ride...

• on 1193083852:
    on 1192952069:
    LOL, I suppose I should make my position clear. There are worse things to do to someone than give them an orgasm. I don't have anything against prostitutes. What I dont' like are women who are prostitutes but masquerade as women.This picture is for the woman who cannot do anything expect spend a man's money in a resturant. One who does not call herself a prostitute, but, is. She enters our clubs, wastes our time, and tries to take our resources. This is against her.
    Yeah, I can understand that sentiment, like the woman who marries a rich guy with the intent of taking him for half of his worth in a premeditated divorce...On the other hand, in my student days I often relied on my looks to get free drinks etc., so I guess I'm guilty of this myself, as are other men I've known. And on the other side of the coin, some guys are so arrogant thinking they can buy a girl with drinks, drugs etc, that they deserve to be taken for a ride...
    I use my looks to get freebies all the time, but, I also give back. I'll have a cigarette, if someone wants one. I'll have an extra buck if your short. I look at it as more of an exchange. You have something I would like, I have something you would like, and we exchange as we can. There are girls who expect men to pay for them every time they are taken out, why is that? They have no jobs? I won't date a girl who is like that for long. I started my serious dating in Asia, there girls pay for guys or its 50-50, at least, that is how it always was with me, but, I'm also told that I look good, so that might have something to do with it. In any case, I prefer to be equal in a relationship. I like to get little presents form time to time from my gf, and I like to buy her presents from time to time. I heard a great quote. American women expect in their men a perfection that English women only hope for in their butlers. Also, Anton, you contribute to the community. You may have--or may still--use your looks to get drinks or whatever. But, I'm sure you can provide interesting conversation, and you obviously give back to the community, so it is worth it to give you some drinks, IMO.One time, I felt like doing something random. I found a hobo who was dressed well enough to go into bars with, and I bought him drinks all night and got to know him. It was an amazing time. He asked me why I was doing it, I said, I felt like a change of company, and he looked like he could use a drink. He laughed, and we had a wonderful night. We were on the piss for 8 hours! Another time, I paid one hobo some money to watch my meter to make sure it didn't run out. I ended up giving him my childhood tent, as I have another one now, and its still in good condition. He still uses it to this day. I always try to give back, randomly. Sure it makes you feel good too, but, I do it because it helps....

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler