Kleptomaniac Illuminati making AISB

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

crazy conspiracy theory about cancer!

Comments

• Oh no! Not Icke, please! Icke and his fans are responsible for spamming the internet with sky high piles of bullshit on otherwise interesting topics, you can hardly resaerch much on since there's this hype about him. I'd love an Icke-free search engine, really!

• First: I know that I don't know, I am not sure about this. Especially didn't know abot the cannabis oil against cancer. If it really works, of course it should be done. But cannabis is often said to be good fro cases of cancer. It's just I realized one day, that many famous stoners who passed away, older people from previous beat or hippie generations, had died of cancer. That made me doubt it somewhat. But, I don't know for sure. Not trying to promote a war against some drugs either.

• A lot of your story sounds familiar. Several years in my life were similar. I am glad that the people from then stay my friends until today although I became more straight edge (not completely though, to me it's a scale).

• A lot of your story sounds familiar. Several years in my life were similar. I am glad that the people from then stay my friends until today although I became more straight edge (not completely though, to me it's a scale).

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler