Killer Ismaelis dealing Asana

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ever heard of Math Rock?

A track from the band Polvo really impressed me, which I heard on WOXY internet radio. Great radio station for indie rock! I looked Polvo up and learned they are sometimes categorized as Math Rock. Now if you wanna find out what this is, go to:

www.last.fm

and type Math Rock into it. It will play Math Rock. Maybe some tracks will first sound like typical noise, but you gotta be patient. You gotta be patient in general. There won't be a catchy White Stripes riff in the first minute of any song. Music that can make you arrogant if and because you understand it! If there's nothing about Jazz for you, it might not be your thing. If this was the only music on the planet, I might not like it either, but as an addition to Rage Against The Machine etc. it's just perfect.

Comments

• Check out the new video tags I've added to the forum...

• The Polvo song I heard was called "Beggar's Bowl", a new track, the record seems to be unpublished, yet. That was far heavier, more math and less noise than "Tilebreaker". There were cool bands in that last.fm radio, but I was tired and didn't memorize the bands I liked best.

• The Polvo song I heard was called "Beggar's Bowl", a new track, the record seems to be unpublished, yet. That was far heavier, more math and less noise than "Tilebreaker". There were cool bands in that last.fm radio, but I was tired and didn't memorize the bands I liked best.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler