Kool Izanami high on Asana

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mystical but rockin' playlist

One of my best friends just celebrated his birthday - a general music lover and expert, arose from punk, older than me. By now I have got access to more music than him via napster and the internet which he both currently doesn't have. So it seemed fitting to burn some music for him. I thought about it for days, what he would like, if it would make sense to burn this or that new or classic album. I wasn't sure and he has got a giant record collection anyway. In the end it seemed best to put together a mix on my own where I knew he probaly doesn't have most of those songs. Now, the point is, I became a total fan of my own mix I made. I listen to it again and again. Although I was a DJ temporarily in between I think this is the best music mix that I put together in ten years. There's a dramatic structure in it which beats most of what one gets to hear currently. Now I hope that some of you might have got access to all this music (I suspect that especially Neko might be able to quickly put this together). If you have got this option, please put together this playlist and get high!

Glasser - Apply Monster Magnet - Space Lord Triggerfinger - Lil' Teaser Iggy Pop - Neon Forest (missing on the gift CD for technical reasons, works without, better with it) Manic Street Preachers - A Billion Balconies Facing The Sun Therapy? - Exiles Masters Of Reality - Doraldina's Prophecies Baddies - Open One Eye Manic Street Preachers - Tsunami Pulled Apart by Horses - Yeah Buddy Triggerfinger - Drivin' And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Isis Unveiled These New Puritans - We Want War Morcheeba - Blood Like Lemonade Sondaschule - Hgematte (OK, this one is a German song with funny lyrics, just the joke at the end anyway)

This playlist is not a thing of preferring any genre, it's a thing of drama and singularity.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler