Kweens learning from Inebriated Aesir

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Fast Food Nation

I watched this movie from BBC iplayer and it will be available until Friday this week. The drama shows the true face of the fast food industry and it is based on material from the non- fiction book of the same name written by Eric Schlosser . I recommend everyone to see it!!

The topics include contamination of meat and problem of illegal immigrants from Mexico and their work conditions. The film contains some very upsetting scenes but all together it is quite fun to watch. It has some interesting action twists and it shows the story from many different points of view, one of them being a marketing executive from the fast food company, who tries to investigate the quality of their meat and discovers the bitter truth...

Comments

• Of course, BBC iPlayer can't show programs to anyone outside the UK because of licensing problems. I guess there may be ways to spoof your locale to trick the iPlayer but since I'm based in the UK myself I wouldn't know what they are...

• Of course, BBC iPlayer can't show programs to anyone outside the UK because of licensing problems. I guess there may be ways to spoof your locale to trick the iPlayer but since I'm based in the UK myself I wouldn't know what they are...

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler