Klippothic Izanami high on Ayahuasca

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Day of the Beast

Don't forget that today is the Day of the Beast, 06-06-06.Take this into account in whatever way you will (or ignore it as insignificant), depending on what belief set you are currently working with. Or throw a big beast and babalon themed party!In addition to Biblical and Satanic references in the number, it must be noted that Crowley used 666 as his magical number.

Comments

• Ok, you lost me, here! On my planet , yesterday 9 which was todday when you posted  was the 22/02/06...What did i miss?

• Hmm, Calendar function not quite working how I expected.  If you click on the 'book of hours' icon under the hour glass, you should see this post under 6 June 2006.  I posted this message as a test.  However, the post required a 'calendar' forum in which the message was to be posted, and it posted it there immediately, causing obvious confusion in this case...

• As it goes, surely, a little confusion is an excellent thing on a Kaos site? keeps me on me toes?

• I'd prefer the real 06/06/06 date though

• 6th of June, 2006.

• on 1142182661:
    6th of June, 2006.
    If you look in the calendar (Book of Hours) under that date, then that is exactly where this thread appears!

• on 1140649103:
    Don't forget that today is the Day of the Beast, 06-06-06.Take this into account in whatever way you will (or ignore it as insignificant), depending on what belief set you are currently working with. Or throw a big beast and babalon themed party!In addition to Biblical and Satanic references in the number, it must be noted that Crowley used 666 as his magical number.
    What of 616 and 665?

• on 1142287065:
    Besides, 6 January 2006 and 6 June 2005 have both passed, so it is too late to consider such dates. }:-
    I can nae not agree with you on the popular awareness of 666. Here in the buckle of the bible belt, I have customers at the store that about freak when 666 comes up on the register and will have me add a penny or buy something else or return an item to change the number. *chuckle* 2006 and 2005 have passed but what of "future" dates? Seems not too many folk are thinking much past 2012.....

• 666 X 3 = 1998.As that year has past it can be left out. Anyone else know how maths and numerology can be manipulated & corrupted to an advantageous outcome?

• on 1142531545:
    666 X 3 = 1998.As that year has past it can be left out. Anyone else know how maths and numerology can be manipulated & corrupted to an advantageous outcome?
    Yes, but really there are a plethora of fractal date/times that echo the 666 pattern in various ways. It is the mistake of those looking for a 'real beast' to think there is only one valid date/time where the 'real beast' will appear etc. In fact, what we have here is a formula which can be used to tap into 'beast' energy, should the magician want to do so.Six minutes past Six on the Sixth day of the month/year/week/whatever. The Sixth Hour of the Sixth Month of the Sixth Year. The Sixth Month of the Sixth Year of the Sixth decade. Where ever the time echos this number pattern, we have a channel of energy to tap into that.The initiates of Azo do a similar thing tapping into the 888 current. Other numbers often associated with time gateways are 11:11, 5:23 and 23:05. But really, any numbers of magical significance can be used in this way if you desire it.The rarer the occurence, the more power it has. But power isn't always the be all and end all of a successful spell. Sometimes a gentle push in the right place is a lot more effective than a powerful push in the wrong place.

• Ok,Anyone up for an evening of satanical and lucifarian debauchery on the day in topic?

• With the greatest respect for the Dark Brotherwood, these are energies i do not? wish to associate with in anyway of form, and they are not welcomed into my circle. So I, for one, will not be knocking at the devil's door on that date.For those of you who choose to do so, please note: when you do choose to? knock, he always answers... Io Pan!?Hail Dyonisos!? Agape!Blessings of the Ancient Ones.

• Here it is, 06/06/06.The day of the beast At least here in Israel for me, It should be the same for you people (In england) in about 2 hours from now.For the rest, sometime "tommorow".

• on 1149542801:
    Here it is, 06/06/06.The day of the beast At least here in Israel for me, It should be the same for you people (In england) in about 2 hours from now.For the rest, sometime "tommorow".
    Or should we say: the Day of the Goddess ? Having taken the Numerological liberty of deleting the " 2" out of the equation, ( and tis a big liberty, inmy book of life -else: a bit far-fetched from a numerological perspective !)6+6+6 = 9..One of the Numbers of the Goddess!Enjoy Goddess-Day!in Harmony,Ariadne

• Thats it, Folks! The Lady of Above-Average Proportions ( for the sake of political correctness? ) has finally.. smoked her infamous Cigar...and sung!Roll?on? 07.06.06!? ??

• Thats it, Folks! The Lady of Above-Average Proportions ( for the sake of political correctness? ) has finally.. smoked her infamous Cigar...and sung!Roll?on? 07.06.06!? ??

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler