Kindergarten Immortals learning from Apples

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Lauren

In memory of Lauren, 19, who is actually still alive but had an unfortunate accident whilst astral so can no longer return to the physical world. so whilst her body lies in a coma somewhere in the uk (as aparently is her brother but I don't know his real name as he went by the name of the alchemist.), she's now in a beautiful world known as the Grove. I'll admit I didn't know her in the physical but I do see her quite alot in the astral, where shes misses alot of the everyday things like technology!

Comments

• I might advise at this point that the astral is notoriously a place of illusion and lies and one should beware of taking too literally what one experiences there.  It is often more useful to interpret such adventures in the light of subconscious messages, especially when they relate to unverifiable facts about the real world.  It may be that these characters represent your own subconscious fears of loosing yourself too deeply in the astral, or a warning that you already are...

on 1194514025:
    I do see her quite alot in the astral, where shes misses alot of the everyday things like technology!
    I can understand what she means, ever tried watching a TV in your dreams? Or using a computer? People talk about getting 'sucked in' to TV and Computers in real life. In a dream the term takes on a whole new meaning...

• So there's a nice "circulus vitiosus" in the sense of Camus. I am in the mood to say "Who knows?" and leave it at that. One day I was "astrally" presented with technological devices, so that's possible. Those things were very weird, not just that that blue light that shone from it tasted very good, these things could also do everything they can do on Star Trek that we cannot do. I was heavily tripping on Ong's Hat and publically available Tech (yes I said Tech) then, but it didn't get me anywhere.Let me just say, knowing Lauren's name and knowing who she is is a good thing. Knowing she's there astrally and not real in the way your computer screen is real is even better. And a good sense of what is real is something that you can be proud of especially if it's hard to achieve.Best Wishes!

• So there's a nice "circulus vitiosus" in the sense of Camus.  I am in the mood to say "Who knows?" and leave it at that. One day I was "astrally" presented with technological devices, so that's possible. Those things were very weird, not just that that blue light that shone from it tasted very good, these things could also do everything they can do on Star Trek that we cannot do. I was heavily tripping on Ong's Hat and publically available Tech (yes I said Tech) then, but it didn't get me anywhere.Let me just say, knowing Lauren's name and knowing who she is is a good thing. Knowing she's there astrally and not real in the way your computer screen is real is even better. And a good sense of what is real is something that you can be proud of especially if it's hard to achieve.Best Wishes!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler