Korporate Isis dealing Afghan

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Nintendo DS

Anyone here got a DS?If so are you on Nintendo WFS?If so, what wifi games? Just curious...

Comments

• My brother got himself a Nintendo DS and I just play it very rarely, still gotta beat that Castlevania game.... (I have a save there but I'm of the perfectionist types in RPGs, gotta have it all, or else I won't beat the game ).So yeah, I have Nintendo DS, now, if you tell me what games you own and play which support wifi, I might try to join you some time.

• on 1184931846:
    My brother got himself a Nintendo DS and I just play it very rarely, still gotta beat that Castlevania game.... (I have a save there but I'm of the perfectionist types in RPGs, gotta have it all, or else I won't beat the game ).So yeah, I have Nintendo DS, now, if you tell me what games you own and play which support wifi, I might try to join you some time.
    Well, I haven't played any of them for a while, but I have Mario Cart DS, Animal Crossing Wild World and 42 Classic Games which all support wifi play.

• Have the first two (Mario Cart DS and Animal Crossing Wild World) but not the third one. So maybe we could play those sometimes, maybe even soon.

• on 1184952554:
    Have the first two (Mario Cart DS and Animal Crossing Wild World) but not the third one. So maybe we could play those sometimes, maybe even soon.
    I'm busy tonight and tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I'm going to be free.

• on 1184952554:
    Have the first two (Mario Cart DS and Animal Crossing Wild World) but not the third one. So maybe we could play those sometimes, maybe even soon.
    I'm busy tonight and tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I'm going to be free.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler