Knights inspired by Intercourse and Alcohol

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How does one upload their artwork?

I was wondering what the "magick" process is for uploading artwork. I tried to do so, but no luck. Thank you.

Comments

• on 1173797696:
    I was wondering what the "magick" process is for uploading artwork. I tried to do so, but no luck. Thank you.
    The forum posts have an attachment feature. Or if you host the artwork on photobucket or somewhere similar, you can simply use the img button. The latter method is prefered in most instances because:a) We only have limited hd space and don't want it all taken up by attachmentsb) using bb img tags embeds the pic into you message making it easier to seec) I clear up the attachments every so often to stop the hd getting full, whereas if you use an external image hosting service then they will be available online as long as you determine.

• on 1173797696:
    The forum posts have an attachment feature. Or if you host the artwork on photobucket or somewhere similar, you can simply use the img button. The latter method is prefered in most instances because:a) We only have limited hd space and don't want it all taken up by attachmentsb) using bb img tags embeds the pic into you message making it easier to seec) I clear up the attachments every so often to stop the hd getting full, whereas if you use an external image hosting service then they will be available online as long as you determine.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler