Kinky Isis indulging in Apples

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Pictures?

Anton wrote: "No, I am moving things about." This is nae a tech problem, merely a personal one, but was not sure where to place the inquiry. You know those pictures we had here when we were playing about with the function? Are those still here somewhere? Can not seem to find them. I am after one in particular, and I hope, if I am correct, that Ariadne did d/l a copy. The one with the two wolves. I seem to have accidently deleted it off me computer. I would be ever so greatful, if I could get a copy. With all thanks, Feather -<<<<<+

Comments

• on 1146818499:
    Anton wrote: "No, I am moving things about." This is nae a tech problem, merely a personal one, but was not sure where to place the inquiry. You know those pictures we had here when we were playing about with the function? Are those still here somewhere? Can not seem to find them. I am after one in particular, and I hope, if I am correct, that Ariadne did d/l a copy. The one with the two wolves. I seem to have accidently deleted it off me computer. I would be ever so greatful, if I could get a copy. With all thanks, Feather -<<<<<+
    deeply sorry if my " silence protest" in respect of the nazi affair caused your picture to be deleted , Feather.But at the time i did not have moderaror powers, so could only delete my own posts..As it comes, i would never delete or modify another member's post...Unfortunately, accidents do occasionally happen...I do recall that a couple of posts got deleted by accident while Anton was doing a *clear-up*...and that he apologised to you for this...lets hope thes two wolves can be * reappeared*All good wishes!

• on 1146819263:
    lets hope thes two wolves can be * reappeared*All good wishes!
    I didn't think that post was the one involved, if it was, no matter.Truth to tell, I cannot recall which area we were posting the pictures in. ) I shall look for it on the net or write to the one whom sent it me. I had hoped you had saved a copy, since you liked it so much. 'Tis nae a matter for apology, 'twas merely an inquiry if you had copied it. When found, I shall post it. Ta for the good wishes, love. Feather -<<<<<+

• on 1146864077:
    I didn't think that post was the one involved, if it was, no matter.Truth to tell, I cannot recall which area we were posting the pictures in. ) I shall look for it on the net or write to the one whom sent it me. I had hoped you had saved a copy, since you liked it so much. 'Tis nae a matter for apology, 'twas merely an inquiry if you had copied it. When found, I shall post it. Ta for the good wishes, love.
    It is possible I deleted that thread for whole other reasons. There is a cap on memory storage space allowed for this forum on the webserver. The thread I started for testing the image/file attachment feature started biting into that and threatened to continue doing so. It might have been more politic of me to simply have locked the thread, but I got a little over-zealous.Hopefully someone may have saved the picture somewhere...

• on 1147040082:
    It is possible I deleted that thread for whole other reasons.? There is a cap on memory storage space allowed for this forum on the webserver.? The thread I started for testing the image/file attachment feature started biting into that and threatened to continue doing so.? It might have been more politic of me to simply have locked the thread, but I got a little over-zealous.Hopefully someone may have saved the picture somewhere...
    Fair cop: we had all gone a bit la-la, in there, it had become a sort of show(wo)manship game! On the plus side, we r also rid of these AWFUL ferrets!

• on 1147040082:
    It is possible I deleted that thread for whole other reasons.? There is a cap on memory storage space allowed for this forum on the webserver.? The thread I started for testing the image/file attachment feature started biting into that and threatened to continue doing so.? It might have been more politic of me to simply have locked the thread, but I got a little over-zealous.Hopefully someone may have saved the picture somewhere...
    Fair cop: we had all gone a bit la-la, in there, it had become a sort of show(wo)manship game! On the plus side, we r also rid of these AWFUL ferrets!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler