Kin guarding Illuminates sharing Ayahuasca

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Date settings display?

Has anyone else got a problem in which the date display thing-y is a bit wonky at the moment mine is showing variations on posts being posted on dates I've previously been unaware of: e.g. 56/92/3991

Comments

• on 1147193697:
    Has anyone else got a problem in which the date display thing-y is a bit wonky at the moment mine is showing variations on posts being posted on dates I've previously been unaware of: e.g. 56/92/3991
    Yap! my dates are *extremely wonky* too!

• No dates look fine for me.  Have you tried different profile settings?

• I've tried all manner of alterations and wierdnessess with my settings both on and off the computor... *cough* sorry.No, all data is entered as per specifications.

• Okay, just realised it was me that had custom date settings so the dates were messed up for everyone else, not me!  Basically, I accidentally made the default date display the number of minutes instead of the number of the month.  Hopefully this should be fixed now?I've also added the timezone code to the end. Let me know if this causes any confusion/problems...

• Well, Huzah and Hurrah that count.Milli Gracias.

• Well, Huzah and Hurrah that count.Milli Gracias.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler