Kindred inspired by Insectivores possessed by Ardhanarishvara

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

members area

Hey.Though this is a question about the members only area, I hope it's no problem I am putting it in this section.I noticed that the area of the members only section that deals with all the different magical traditions is gone. Wanna know whats up? Do we have to have a certain amount of posts to see it? Is it gone forever?Cheers!-Te23 ???

Comments

• on 1151689105:
    Hey.Though this is a question about the members only area, I hope it's no problem I am putting it in this section.I noticed that the area of the members only section that deals with all the different magical traditions is gone.? Wanna know whats up?? Do we have to have a certain amount of posts to see it?? Is it gone forever?Cheers!-Te23 ???
    Shrude!? Tis simply temporarily suspended for maintenance? & design reasons. Shall be back soon!Cheers!

• on 1151689105:
    Hey.Though this is a question about the members only area, I hope it's no problem I am putting it in this section.I noticed that the area of the members only section that deals with all the different magical traditions is gone.? Wanna know whats up?? Do we have to have a certain amount of posts to see it?? Is it gone forever?Cheers!-Te23 ???
    Shrude!? Tis simply temporarily suspended for maintenance? & design reasons. Shall be back soon!Cheers!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler