Kommand teaching Insanity inspiring Androphobes

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

A new entry to the Wiki

Hi Anton!I would like to post a certain techinique in the Wiki but it doesn't fit in any folder. Could you add 'Meditation' to the Sorcery/Practice part. The thing I wanna post doesn't fit in the other categories.Can I post the text in question here and you just create the folder and put it in there? This would be the one:Tuning Into ProbabilitiesRecently I achieved some magical results with a self made technique that makes use of an intuition of probable events. I recommend this technique as an alternative to sigil magic at times when sigils just don't seem to work. A background in either quantum physics, Jane Roberts's Seth Material, the existentialism of Sartre or Kierkegaard or the Ong's Hat conspiracy theory is useful but not neccessarily a prerequisite. The technique works as followsit down quietly as you would for Zen meditation and close your eyes. Relax and get rid of all thoughts. Completely stop thinking. When I do this I can hear a high pitched rushing sound. I imagine this to be a perception of the sum of all possibilities or probabilities. The fact that I hear this sound might be an individual disposition but I guess people who don't hear this should be able to sense an intuition of equal value. Now in this rushing try to track down the probability you wish to become real, an intuition of the desired event. You should be able to find some sensation of that. Absorb this into your body or your head and tune into the probability by working towards a full enjoyment of the probability. The miore you can enjoy it the better. When you feel you really tuned into it you can finish this meditation and open your eyes again.I suggest you try this several times for different wishes. Try a wish that can manifest in your life within several hours and see what happens. From my experience this technique works very well. You might notice that you don't always get a full success but that things similar to the desired event take place, events that get you a bit closer to it. But I've already manifested one hundred percent hits, too.I am able to do thiis very quickly. It can take less than half an hour of this meditation to get a good result. But I guess if you do it a little longer it works better.So good luck with this technique!

Comments

• Clever! I shall certainly give this a go! x

• on 1178199632:
    Hi Anton!I would like to post a certain techinique in the Wiki but it doesn't fit in any folder. Could you add 'Meditation' to the Sorcery/Practice part. The thing I wanna post doesn't fit in the other categories.
    The whole point about wikis is that you can edit the categories yourself and don't have to rely on me to do it. Seriously, if you want to edit the Sorcery Portal to start a new category for your article, then please do so! Te23 has already edited it a great deal from my original page anyway, and thanks to him its looking much better. What I've posted so far is really just a starting point. Where the wiki evolves to is dependent on how its articles expand and how people choose to edit whats there. Obviously I'll keep an eye out for anything promoting authoritarian agendas, but other than that, you are on your own! Don't worry if you can't make it look as tidy as it should be, if you can't do it, someone else will surely come along after you and tidy it up anyway!

• Good to know. I didn't get that. OK, I'll give it a try.

• on 1178227929:
    Good to know. I didn't get that. OK, I'll give it a try.
    I really love the wiki. I thinks its a much more beautiful and cooperative form of communication than a forum, although the forum will continue to have its use...

• I agree, the wiki rocks.  I am glad you started that project...-Te23

• on 1178318158:
    I agree, the wiki rocks. I am glad you started that project...-Te23
    MediaWiki supports OpenID. The next major release of this forum will also support it, and a backport for this current release will also add OpenID functionality (I will use whatever is available to me first). Once I can set them both on OpenID, I will be able add yet more interesting projects to the KIA portfolio. In the mean time however their is plenty of work to do getting the wiki started and keeping the forum going...

• on 1178318158:
    I agree, the wiki rocks. I am glad you started that project...-Te23
    MediaWiki supports OpenID. The next major release of this forum will also support it, and a backport for this current release will also add OpenID functionality (I will use whatever is available to me first). Once I can set them both on OpenID, I will be able add yet more interesting projects to the KIA portfolio. In the mean time however their is plenty of work to do getting the wiki started and keeping the forum going...

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler