Kings guarding Inebriated Anarchists

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

MOVED: Tantra on Wiki

Since Ariadne requested this post be moved into the members area, it has been moved to Members Discussion.[iurl]http://forum.kiamagic.com/index.php?topic=535.0[/iurl]

Comments

• Thanks, Anton, I hope you agree it is a better place for it?What I was suggesting, actually, was the possibility of creating a subboard in the Members area dedicated to all communications concerning the wiki?What do ya think?

• on 1178389657:
    Thanks, Anton, I hope you agree it is a better place for it?What I was suggesting, actually, was the possibility of creating a subboard in the Members area dedicated to all communications concerning the wiki?What do ya think?
    I'm not entirely convinced it will get used. This forum is already full of unused boards. I think that if we end up with a lot of posts about the wiki blocking the normal flow of conversation in the members area, then we probably need to create a special area.

• OK! as you think best! Have overdone things a bit, desperatly need 2 rest, so shall answer your pms tomorrow! Have a nice evening!

• OK!  as you think best! Have overdone things a bit, desperatly need 2 rest, so shall answer your pms tomorrow! Have a nice evening!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler