Kabbalists making Ivory of Atai

Greetings agent.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

KIAwiki

Announcing the KIAwiki. All KIA members are encouraged to contribute. Its in its early stages yet and so far there are no official posting guidelines, although I will be on the watchout for authoritarian propaganda and any slant that defames individual sovereignty.I have defined four broad areas for articles to be posted in of Sorcery, Occulture, Philosophy and Technology. These are loosely based on four Ramsey Duke's proposed in SSOTBME (Magic, Art, Religion and Science), only mine are more exciting, less general names. Not Duke's fault of course, he was talking the general case, whereas I am putting in practise a specific application. Anyway, I digress...SorceryIn the Sorcery section I would like to articles on magical techniques, rituals, magical theories, a guide to spirits, servitors, demons, gods etc. Also, articles on various famous (or obscure and interesting) sorcerors, alchemists, witches, magicians, cunning folk etc that one would wish to see in such a wiki.OccultureThis is for articles about the creative aspects of what we do. There are a lot of sorcerors who, not surprisingly, work at creative endevours. From performing arts such as acting, dancing and music, to writers, illustrators, painters, craftspersons, sculptors etc. Occulture is for all kinds of articles on these creative subjects and the sorcerors who employ them.PhilosophyA broad category for the discussion of various philosophical movements, political movements, and religions. Especially those which overlap with Occulture or are particularly relevent to the topic of Individual Sovereignty or the opposition of authoritarianism.TechnologyArticles about technology and scientific theory. In particular, their relevence, implications and usefulness to the sorceror.

Comments

• Bonjour Kia WIKI!  How exciting!Is Wiki still work in progress?If not , there appears to b a few glitches.Tried to create an account, and so far:The " create account " page doesnt load properly, either on Internet Explorer or Mozilla.Neither does the " preferences" page.( pages appear in white, with the boxes but no tittles ( what one is supposed to put in them)However, did seem to be able to create an account by entering just my user name, without a password.Thought it might be helpful to let you know...If Wiki isnt quite ready for members, please let us know?

• on 1177018489:
    The " create account " page doesnt load properly, either on Internet Explorer or Mozilla.Neither does the " preferences" page.( pages appear in white, with the boxes but no tittles ( what one is supposed to put in them)However, did seem to be able to create an account by entering just my user name, without a password.
    Should work now. Atleast on the login/register page. Will check preferences page later. Its a big stylesheet with lots to customise on it.It is set up for a white background wiki, so my changing the font colour to whitemight have caused some problems. I will have to iron them out as we go...

• Glad I pointed the glitches  out, then, very normal on such a complex project!I think u r right re: color: the colored background registration/ preferences pages did appear briefly, but then collap[sed replaced by incomplete un-fillable ones...  will retry later-- ! Still left as far as I know with an account without a password, which cld prove a pb later- when I tried to recreate, of course told me : username already taken...Cld you plse check it out 4 me when you have time? Thanks

• on 1177051163:
    Glad I pointed the glitches out, then, very normal on such a complex project!I think u r right re: color: the colored background registration/ preferences pages did appear briefly, but then collap[sed replaced by incomplete un-fillable ones... will retry later-- ! Still left as far as I know with an account without a password, which cld prove a pb later- when I tried to recreate, of course told me : username already taken...Cld you plse check it out 4 me when you have time? Thanks
    Yeah. You can set your pages on the Preferences page. However, you will (probably) need to wait for me to remove the white background on said page...

• on 1177051163:
    Glad I pointed the glitches out, then, very normal on such a complex project!I think u r right re: color: the colored background registration/ preferences pages did appear briefly, but then collap[sed replaced by incomplete un-fillable ones... will retry later-- ! Still left as far as I know with an account without a password, which cld prove a pb later- when I tried to recreate, of course told me : username already taken...Cld you plse check it out 4 me when you have time? Thanks
    Yeah. You can set your pages on the Preferences page. However, you will (probably) need to wait for me to remove the white background on said page...

• on 1177737688:
    Hey.One more thing. I was checking out the KIAwiki page and even made a new user. A problem I immediately noticed is that in the preferences page all the font is white. I can see the spaces for inputing data, but the headers telling me what those spaces are for can only be seen if I highlight the page...Cheers!-Te23
    Actually, the problem is that the background is white! Thanks for pointing this out. Its a known issue, but it never hurts to be reminded. Basically I missed a bit when editing the style sheet.

• Hey.I started editing the KIAwiki and have begun a discussion on the Sorcery page...Cheers!-Te23

• on 1177833371:
    Hey.I started editing the KIAwiki and have begun a discussion on the Sorcery page...
    Thanks. Its taking shape!

• on 1177737688:
    Hey.One more thing. I was checking out the KIAwiki page and even made a new user. A problem I immediately noticed is that in the preferences page all the font is white. I can see the spaces for inputing data, but the headers telling me what those spaces are for can only be seen if I highlight the page...Cheers!-Te23
    You should notice that the preferences page works fine now...

• on 1178318565:
    on 1177737688:
    You should notice that the preferences page works fine now...
    It WAS noticed ! ! Questions, btw: 1/ is " Ariadne@ Kiamagic.com a valid email address, and if not is there a way that I can enter an email address on the wiki so that I get any emails via Kiaforum? ( humm, ..hope thats clear!) :2/ if I put me email address on the Wiki, does it mean its visible for all to see/ can be accessed by all and sundries?let me know?

• It WAS noticed !  ! Questions, btw: 1/ is " Ariadne@ Kiamagic.com a valid email address, and if not is there a way that I can enter an email address on the wiki so that I get any emails via Kiaforum? ( humm, ..hope thats clear!) :2/ if I put me email address on the Wiki, does it mean its visible for all to see/ can be accessed by all and sundries?let me know? [/quote]1/ No it is not a valid email address, but I can set it up for you if you wish. Either as a webmail or as a pop3 account. Or I can make emails to that address forward to your regular account. No way to get them via the forum.2/ No. But it does mean all and sundry can send you an email via a form on your user page. They won't see your actual email address unless they

• Thanks. If you were to set it up for me, which sounds great, what wld I have to do to use this address ? / retrive my messages or send mail from this adress?( obviously EVERYONE by now has gathered I.T isnt my strong point!  )

• on 1178437296:
    Thanks. If you were to set it up for me, which sounds great, what wld I have to do to use this address ? / retrive my messages or send mail from this adress?( obviously EVERYONE by now has gathered I.T isnt my strong point! )
    You would either have to log in to a website to use it, like your gmail account that you never use. Or you would have to add it to your email client (outlook or thunderbird) so that it arrives in your inbox.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler